Our camera inspection) van is state of the art. It's literally a mobile, self-contained TV recording studio that's completely equipped with three robotic crawl cameras. It inspects pipe from a minimum of 6" in diameter to as much as 36". It will crawl along and inspect just about any size pipe. This is the most important piece of equipment we have available because it determines the reason for reoccurring stoppages and allows us to document and collect video data that can be used for comparisons at a later date.
The new cameras can go as far as 1200 feet, and stop at any point. We can point, tilt, zoom, take individual photos, record onto DVD or VHS, add narration, print reports, plot the pipe etc. etc. All the video direction comes from a trained technician who is working from an "office" inside the van.
All Municipalities require inspection of new pipe before they will be accepted and we offer the service to all our customers, including a copy of the DVD or VHS tape for their records.
Residential Video Inspection:
- Used on pipes from 1" to 6" in diameter
- Camera up to 200 feet from a single entry
- Transmitter on camera allows pin-point location on surface
- Isolates problems instantly
- Informative to property owners
- Video Tape gives a permanent record of recorded information
- Normally accessible through a clean out