Hydro Excavation is a non-destructive excavation method, which uses pressurized water and a vacuum system to dig. This virtually eliminates the risk of damaging existing underground infrastructures such as expensive fiber optic cables, electric cables, water pipes, sanitary pipes and dangerous gas lines. Conventional methods of digging holes require shovels, bobcats, backhoes and bulldozers. All of these risk damage to these hidden services.
- Reduced Delays
- Eliminates Damages
- Reduces Injuries
- 10 times Faster than Hand Digging
- Saves Time and Money
- Excellent for Confined Spaces
- Can Be Used More Than 300 Feet From Truck.
- Underground Line Exposing
- Subsurface Utility Engineering
- Utility Poles
- Traffic Signals
- Installing New Underground Facilities
- Excavating Under Existing Structures
- Excavating Inside Buildings